Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE ExpertMed SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the ExpertMed website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
Dear Valued Customer,
You will be redirected to parmed.com in 30 seconds.
All ExpertMed accounts have been converted to ParMed Pharmaceutical accounts as of Monday, October 5th You will still have limited access to the ExpertMed website and order history through a microsite on parmed.com, which you can access once you register as a user and we link your accounts.
You should have received a welcome packet via email detailing your account number and other pertinent information regarding your new account with ParMed Pharmaceuticals. If you did not receive one, please send an email to email@example.com with your DEA Number or HIN and we will be happy to provide it for you, or call ParMed Customer Care at 800.727.6331 or your sales rep with any questions.